Guesthouse “De Stadswal” is located in the middle of the old city centre of Maastricht, 30 meters away from the St. Servaas, 200 meters from the Vrijthof and about 4 minutes from the Market place.
The guesthouse is located in a very old house. In the basement you will find the fundaments of the Tweebergenpoort (old Roman gate to Maastricht). If the weather allows it you can enjoy your breakfast in the garden, surrounded by the old city wall. Also inside the house you can see the old city wall.
We offer you a free drink during check-in.
Breakfast is served from 06:30 am to 10:30 am. Other times are possible. For breakfast 10 € per person per night will be charged (hot and cold dishes).
- no 24hours reception. Please inform us about the expected arrival time so we can be there in time to offer you a drink and to give the necessary information.
- Check-out time : 11 am.
- Payment only cash at arrival (no banccard or creditcard).
- Reservation for "today" is only possible by phone.
- Smoking is absolutely forbidden in the entire building.
- Luggage can be left behind.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parking Vrijthof within 2 minutes of walking distance.
- Breakfast (10 euro per person per night) and tourist tax (2.75 € per person per night) are not included in the room rate.
- Free wireless internet in the whole guesthouse.
- Free bike parking.
- Your reservation is only valid after receipt of a confirmation sent by us.